Another Year



Hello there beautiful people! 2017 is already here, a new year to redeem myself from blogging and here am I posting a month after the year has started, what a great start for me. Enough of that and more about the truth, as I am writing this, it's a warm cozy Sunday afternoon and I suddenly got the urge to write again. Simply because I know that it's been a very long time since I've posted again, and it's really bugging me. Hence, there are a few reasons why O haven't posted that often last year, first is that there were so many school works that usually takes all of my time in the day. Second is, sometimes, I chose not to use the internet for awhile because during school days I am always using it. And I just want to keep myself from it for awhile; just have this "me time" (basically just reading and watching). That ends my rant about my life and how I wasn't able to do what I want to do.

Beneath all of my complaints and rants about 2016, last year was full of unexpected events, and a whole bunch of ordinary and extraordinary days. Hence, I don't want to put a full disclosure on it yet I want to continue what I have started. But of course twitching a few bits here and there, like posting more often here, specifically once a week (or twice if I have time). Apart from that, there are so many things that I want to try, so many goals to attain, and so many decisions to make this year. And that scares me, that makes me want to step back from 2017 and just stay on 2016. It sometimes a triggering pressure to set new goals at the start of the year, thinking that I wouldn't be able to attain it. And that is why I just want to continue what I was doing and take baby steps for changes to make this year even better!

Love Lots!
xoxo

Comments