Pinafore & Shirt



 Hello there beautiful people! If you follow me on Pinterest you might have noticed that I have been pinning lots and lots of fall-related photos since last month. Due to my intensive pinning, I have accumulated such a number of photos that I really love. And now that autumn is finished, I want to share a two of my favorite outfits that I got from Pinterest. And instead of showing it the usual way, I have drawn them instead because why not? Beware, my drawing skill is a little bit rusty so pardon me for that.




This outfit isn't really an autumn outfit but it can be because it is pretty much versatile. The shirt really got me because I like shirts with ridiculous or weird sentences or phrases in it. And this one has it and I don't know where this quotation came from but I am guessing that it is from a movie or a book. 

Disclaimer, this sketch isn't really mine because it is already a sketch when I have pinned it and I have just drawn it again. It is actually from an illustrator named, Jenny Williams. I saw it on her blog called, What My Daughter Wore and the title pretty much give the content of her blog. She draws clothes of what her daughter wore and I think her other children and their friends as well. I just love how she draws, it looks realistic  and kind of cartoonish. And the outfits...the outfits are just so unique. I just love it, you should visit her blog!

Yes I know, the girl only have one hand  because I have a hard time drawing hands so I left this one only having one.

This outfit is my all time favorite because I love pinafore dresses. It is just like overalls but it isn't because instead of having like pants at the bottom, it is replaced by a skirt. I just love how it makes your outfit fashionable without putting too much effort. Like those days when you don't want to think too much of what you are going to wear but you still want to look good. Pinafore dresses are a life saver, I could just wear it every time.


Love Lots! 
xoxo


Comments

  1. This is such a cute idea, I love that more people are doing it too. I wish I could draw so I could join in the trend. Both of these outfits are lovely too! Also I'm pretty sure the quote is from star trek but I haven't seen it either so don't quote me on that one!

    https://ninety7blog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can draw, of course, with a bit of practice from time to time. And yes, you're right about the quote from the shirt. I actually searched it after you said it and it is indeed from Star Trek. :)

      Delete
  2. I really love your drawings and pinafore dresses! Very cute aesthetic as well :)

    http://immobulife.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the lovely compliment, Olivia! Even though my drawing skill isn't that great :)

      Delete
  3. Just stumbled upon your blog and I'm in love! x

    Regina | Paper Hobbit's blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment