Banana Muffin

Hello there beautiful people!, so Christmas is just around the block and I haven't posted anything much in here for a long time. And surprisingly while I'm looking through my drafts I saw this post that I haven't posted yet, which I made a long time ago and didn't have the time to type down the ingredients. But anyways I think that this recipe is quite good as well for Christmas because this was supposed to be posted last fall. So yeah, I hope you enjoy it!





Ingredients

2 1/4 cups of sifted all purpose flour
1 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
1 1/4 teaspoon of salt
1 1/2 cups of cubed unsalted butter, at room temperature
1 cup of dark brown sugar
1/2 cup of white sugar
3 eggs
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
2 cups of mashed and ripe bananas
1/2 cup of  crushed pineapple 
1/2 to 3/4 cup of chopped walnuts


First, preheat the oven to 375 Fahrenheit and grease your baking pans. But in my case, I will grease my muffin pans. Second, combine the dry ingredients which are the flour, baking soda and salt. And set it aside. Third, cream the butter,brown and white sugar into a bowl. Add in the eggs, one at a time and beat it until smooth. Mix in the vanilla extract. Add the first (Dry Ingredients) mixture and blend it well. Fold in the bananas, pineapple and walnuts. Fourth, Pour  the batter into the pans. Bake it for at least 35 minutes. After baking it, set it aside and let it cool.   

I hope you enjoyed this delicious and easy treat that you can make if you're in a hurry. Happy holidays everyone!

Love Lots!
xoxo

Comments

  1. I love banana everything and this recipe looks so good. I will have to give this a go someday :)

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm I love this! Banana baking is always delicious and these look tasty and easy!

    JosieVictoriaa // josievictorias.blogspot.co.uk // Fashion, Travel and Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love bananas muffins ! :)
    please follow my blog : THE COLORFUL THOUGHTS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum these look great! I love love love banana muffins. Have a great Christmas eve! Xx Sjoukje from www.lemontierres.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment