Morning Toast




Good morrow beautiful people!, and it's Wednesday today and Wednesday is my second favorite day mainly because it's the middle of the week and it means that we're just half way through the week. So anyways, I've been actually trying different kinds of recipe and stuffs that don't need to be baked because the last time I baked, it wasn't that pretty much that good. Because the whole batch of cookies that I baked just went to trash, like the every single cookie that I baked. So I just went for the basics and delicious ones. 




The toast if I may say is good when you want to have a light breakfast and don't want to get your tummy to be so full. And the recipe is actually easy to make but the toast is somehow time consuming to prepare, so if you want to make this, you better want to wake up early as the rooster cackles to make this.


Ingredients

1 slice of whole-wheat bread
4 strips of bacon or as many as you like to have (the more, the merrier)
A tablespoon of olive oil
1 large fresh egg 
A teaspoon of cheese
A dash of basil (optional)


First, fry the egg, just like how you fry a sunny-side up egg. After you fry it put it on a plate and set it aside, then grab your one slice of whole-wheat or plain bread and heat it in a pan. After you heat it your way, put the strips of bacon into the bread and put the sunny-side up egg on top of the bacon. Place the bread into a plate and sprinkle on the cheese and basil. And tada!, you already have a breakfast.

Love Lots!
xoxo

Comments

  1. You can never go wrong with eggs!

    http://rainbow-roseblossom.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum this looks amazing!

    Morgan | theradwife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oeh! I love eggs and I love toast! Delicious!
    WritingMonique

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have discover your blog and now i'm totally in love with him
    xx
    ( www.happyline.fr )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment