My Travel Bucket List



They say that you only live once. And I somehow believe in that thing simply because it's right. I know I may somehow sound cliche but when you come to think of it, it's right, we only really live once. We only have one life and it's up to us if we want to make the most of it. That's why I have this bucket list so that I have something to fulfill in my life that I can be proud of and say that I did that. My bucket list isn't that really extreme yet it's still accomplish-able. And I'll add some more and maybe cross out some of it in the future, best wishes for me.


  • Go around a city in just 24 hours
  • Ride on a hot air balloon 
  • Learn another language
  • Vlog my adventures?
  • Ride in a banana boat 
  • Travel around a country alone
  • Skydive
  • Get lost in an unknown city
  • Watch the sun set
  • Talk and Walk with a stranger
  • Climb a mountain
  • Try Jet ski
  • Ride a 4x4 rough riding vehicle
  • Walk in the rain
  • Bike around a city or walk
  • Don't use any gadget (except for a camera) while travelling 
  • Try wasabi
  • Buy a postcard on every souvenir shop
  • Have a seashell hunting on ever beach I'll go to
  • Go on a roadtrip
  • Ride a cable car in San Francisco
  • Walk into the Abbey Road
  • Go to a festival
  • Stand in a red phone box
  • Camp
  • Go to the The Fault in our Stars Bench in Amsterdam
  • Have a picnic in the Madison Square Garden

Love lots!
xoxo








Comments

  1. This is such a great list! I think I might steal some ideas off of it (especially the hot air balloon ride and not using any gadgets while traveling). Also, I have been on a cable car in San Francisco, and it is SOOOO amazing! Just make sure to hold on tight, the hills are pretty steep!:)

    xo
    rabia

    RabiasTravels.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment