5 Things I heart this June



Hello there beautiful people!. So June for me is seriously had been one hell of a month. At the start of the month it's been a landslide. I've been doing stuffs here and there so I think that's why I haven't been posting on my blog recently and I'm quite guilty about it though but anyways I hope July would be just a quick and chill month specially it's summer time right now. 



The Vamps

Seriously this is the perfect soundtrack for summer although it's so last year but it's really great. Their songs are the kind of songs that you can sing with and sing it for days. The vibe of it is so positive and you just want to do dance, I must confess their songs are undoubtedly great. So go and listen to their songs, when I mean their songs, I mean the whole album.

P.S I'm not a fan 


Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone 

I know what some of you would think that I'm so nerdy or geeky but book one of the Harry Potter series is my most favorite book in the series (second is The Goblet of Fire).It's just like when every time I read it, it captures my heart. The feeling of it is different every time I read it, it's really different. I don't really know what do you like to read but let me know or if there's any great book you recommend, please suggest, hahaha. Just read. And I think I'm planning on rereading the whole Harry Potter series this summer.


Round Sunglasses 

I know that I've posted this thing ages ago but I think this is my all time favorite sunglasses of all time. I've worn different kind of sunglasses but this one is just perfect. I have nothing more to say.


Quaker Oats Banana Bites

So recently some of you may know that I've been eating a lot of healthy stuffs right now and I think this one is my most favorite one. I already actually tried the one that doesn't have any banana bites  on it and it taste the same but this is more delicious simply because their is really the real banana. Although you can just chop off some bananas from the fruit basket and put it in their but who has the time to chop off bananas early in the?.


Lia Sophia Heart Necklace

My aunt actually gave me this necklace and I only wore it rarely simply because I somehow forget to wear it. The necklace actually have a pair that is more bigger but that necklace went to my sister. Because I like to have a simple accessory that doesn't attract too much attention to people. But this month I've been wearing it more often and it actually match any outfit because the necklace is versatile and simple.


Love Lots!
xoxo


Comments

  1. i love this! we don't realize it but we do learn a lot of new things every month!

    www.eliberar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harry Potter never gets old, I never really read the books but the movies are timeless and J K Rowling is one hell of an inspiration! <3

    http://rainbow-roseblossom.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  3. First off, Harry Potter is something you love forever and ever and ever! Haha, my favourite is Goblet of Fire, and Deathly Hallows is my second! I have to re-read the first book now though <3

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! The vamps are really the perfect summer soundtrack! :)
    http://monicamog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such awesome photography! I am in love with The Vamps! I most definitely am a fan :P
    I must guiltily admit that I have got up and started to dance to their songs by myself in my room on many occasions! :-) And I adore those sunglasses, so retro.
    Hanna XD

    thesharandom.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post dear!
    xoxo Antonella
    beautylove7694.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment