Ilocos Norte and Ilocos Sur, Philippines









Last weekend my family and I set off the road to Ilocos Norte and Ilocos Sur which also known as the North of the Philippines. We traveled for almost ten hours which is quite draggy but that ten hours was worth it. We spent three days on wandering on these scenic places that I've never been. The place itself have so many difference from other places, it has it's own uniqueness that you wouldn't find on other places.The north is one of the most beautiful places I've ever been in my life. I just can't say another word from this adventure of mine because I could just keep on blabbering and fill out the whole blog, so I hope the photos can do the job!.

Comments

  1. I love all the pictures! I would like to visit the Philippines one day. You have a lovely blog, I'm following you now on bloglovin. Checkout my blog and if you like it follow me too. I hope we can keep in touch! :D

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment